people wHO SmiLE AT YO U WHEN U MAKE EYE CONTACT WI HT THEM ARE MY FAVORITE KIND OF PEOPLE
sebastian: i’m simply one hell of a b
"She removes her wig, her eyelashes, her makeup, never breaking eye contact with the reflection of her natural self. It’s an intimate, powerful moment television doesn’t often show: A black woman removing all the elements white supremacy tells her she has to wear to be beautiful, successful, powerful." (x)
Pros of reading and/or watching Diamond no Ace
- Baseball!! It’s actually a fun sport to watch!!
- Really great and diverse cast of likable characters
- A realistic plot with realistic characters
- Meaning no super powers. Just teenagers playing baseball normally.
- Really nice character designs
- Really well-researched and well thought out
- Did I mention the diverse cast of characters
- Really easy to get attached to several characters
- A really good and rival character
- The anime has an amazing voice cast and really good animation
- Both the anime and manga are ongoing
Cons of reading and/or watching Diamond no Ace
- Sometimes slow pacing (still very much enjoyable)
- Sometimes you won’t see certain characters for several chapters
- More tears
If you’re into all of the other sports series, I highly recommend giving Diamond no Ace a try! It’s fairly underrated compared to the other big series, and I’d love to see more people getting into it!
do u ever just try to like hold everything in because you don’t wanna burden people with your problems and don’t want them to feel sorry for you but at the same time when no one can see that you’re depressed you just wanna yell to the world that you’re upset